Monday, October 27, 2008

Why tempting food is not good for health ;(

As I do fast on saturday night, I slept wihtout eating anything. Morning when I got up at 10:30, felt so much hungry. The more I become hunger, more I get tempted to Non-veg. I just remembered Chicken... and nothing stopped me to go to McD. I just ordered meduim meal that has 3 Chicken selects (pieces), french fries, cooldrink...
Haaa... what a tempting... delicious food... to satisfy my hunger. But if I think no.of. calories... it is going to add me.. :( It is the best combo to have a worst effect on my body. Arey I just wonder... why this tasty food is not good for health!! and I never get tempeted to healthy food like salads... :(.
But it is always part of life to enjoy such food and at the same time bothered about diet... especially for girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say...