Thursday, October 16, 2008

A small thing that gives good feel...

There are many small things that give a good feel... One of those I have been experiencing much these days is holding the door for a while for the people walking behind me. When somebody is walking just behind us, and if we wait for them holding the door open, we see a smile and gratitude in their faces... and that gives a good feel.
It is a matter of courtesy not to leave the door on faces... and a way of helping others too...
Two days back, in the hotel, 2 ladies were few steps behind me walking with luggage and I held the door for them that I opened on my way. They responded saying thank u with a gr8 smile. Today, they saw me and greeted GoodMorning with a good smile. I was little bit confused as I did not remember them.. After sometime, I had recollected that I held the door for them on the other day...
Altogether, it is a good behavior to hold door for a while that helps others...painless and goodness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say...