Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet romantic telugu song...

What a sweet song is this..
I dont remember if I heard this song before, but when I heard SP.Charan singing this song in some program in Maa TV, I just became crazy. I love this song & heard it many times.

This song from pellipusthakam movie has many expressions/feelings of a husband on his wife... it mainly figure outs that however a woman is, she looks beautiful to her husband... (taking positive case ;))
I like the line నా వన్నెల రాసికి సిరిజోత and second charanam specially. I didnt understand few words though:(
Anyways, it is a sweet romantic song with that mark of telugutanam.

సరికొత్త చీర ఉహించి నాను సరదాల సరిగంచు నేయించి నాను మనసు మమత పడుగు పేక చీరలో చిత్రించి నాను. ఇది ఎన్నో కలల కళనేత. నా వన్నెల రాసికి సిరిజోత. --2

ముచ్చట్ గొలిపే మొగలిపోత్తు కు ముల్లు వాసన ఒక అందంఅభిమానం గల ఆడ పిల్లకు అలకా కులుకు ఒక అందం నీ అందాలాన్ని కలబోసా నీ కొంగుకు చెంగున ముడి వేస్తా -- 2 "ఇది ఎన్నో"

చుర చుర చూపులు ఒక మారు నీ చిరు చిరు నవ్వులూ ఒకమారు. మూతి విరుపులు ఒక మారు నువ్వు ముద్దుకు సిద్దం ఒకమారు. నువ్వు ఏ కళ నున్నా మః బాగే ఈ చీర విశేషం అళ్లరే -2 "ఇది ఎన్నో "

1 comment:

What do u say...