Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev



Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev… I am so much connected to this name, person these days…




I was caught up with one of his videos in youtube one day and that made me explore more and more videos/websites to know about him and to listen what he says… 


If you go with google/wikipedia, you will see Sadhguru, founder of Isha Foundation is a yogi, mystic and spiritual master with a difference. 


If you ask me, I would just say he is the most powerful person I have ever seen


When I experienced his sayings/videos/articles, I really felt what makes him different. 


The points he make are simply amazing! Those are the most simple and sensible facts about the way of handling the life. Be it any topic, he makes his point that looks so basic/understandable and makes us think.


For most of the people, spirituality is a thing that should be focused at the end of the life; To be spiritual is to leave family/feelings. But Sadhguru says we can be spiritual in our mundane life. 


The most amazing thing I see about him is running Isha Foundation (non-profit organization) with 2 million volunteers!! How much motivation/commitment should be maintained to run such an organization with volunteers… This is really unbelievable for me!! I think this itself portrays what he is..


You can see him in a divine look, sometimes playing golf/basketball in tea-shirt and jeans.
He is seen on bikes/cars driving super fast :). 


He plays with snakes, he dances and I love the way he laughs and makes us laugh with good sense of humor.


He is a great orator participating in various forums.





The best of his points/teachings that made me awe: 


To be joyful is not the ultimate goal, but a fundamental requirement.


Be an expression of joy rather than be in pursuit of joy. 


There is something in us longing to be a little more, to expand, to grow. 


Put your love, peace and joy on self-start, rather than waiting for others to push start you. 


It is very interesting to know how his childhood was, what all happened in his life. His achievements are incredible. There are various dimensions to know about him.


If I can meet him in my life time, I will be blessed.
Its your time to explore :) :


Websites:




Videos:










No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say...