Friday, June 19, 2009

What Music does to me...

Everybody likes music... Everyone enjoys it... Everyone loves it... Are there any other words that express what music does to everyone? Is it possible to covey what music actually does? I started thinking what really happens to me while listening to music...


I dont understand...

Is music taking me back to all good memories!
Is it making me sense the good life I have?
Is it enticing me to future arrivals?
or all these things happening at a time!!

I dont understand...
what am I going through... when listening to the great lyrics...
Am I feeling grateful to the artistic thoughts of the writer... ?
Am I mapping those lyrics to my real life?
Am I discovering new thougths?
Am I learning the life?

The mesmerizing voices of the singers, the perfect feel they fill in the song... simply makes me wonder... I envy them, and start singing along with them ;)

In my semiconscious mind, I see myself in a different world smiling, jumping, playing,dancing for the music... and that makes me tap to the rythm of the song in reality.

Music makes me forget all the problems and show rest all great things ahead...
It drives me to keep myself go on...
It simply rejuvenates me by pulling out all the pressure...
It makes me cheerful :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Swapna...

    I went through all your posts. It sounds really good that it was inspiring for me to write more . I liked the one about SUNDAY as after marriage a girl's life totally changes and I experience it now :). I liked the way you describe each topic.
    Your recent one regarding Moment's of life is also a cool flow. Think its your own story ;) .
    Nice to know you. Happy married life. Hope its not too late to wish you.

    ReplyDelete

What do u say...