Saturday, December 22, 2007

I have driven Pulsor (^!^)

I have driven Pulsor today at MMTS... Actually, it is not new that I have driven a bike... I drove once in Vizag on beach road early morning. That was the first time I drove... some how, I was fully confident and very cooool; After a small accident on Kinetic Honda, I lost my confidence; And I want to get it back...
Today I just tried. Initially I sruggled a bit... but after that I drove as a queen :) Ofcourse, Balu was sitting back and guiding me...
Still I dont have confidence in traffic... Should get use to it...
Initially, I was wondering how many things to handle while driving on bike... clutch, gear, break, accelerator... hmmm... but as said 'practice makes a man perfect', it is not a big deal after few trials
I got some satisfaction that I tried something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say...