Thursday, July 19, 2007

Following Ammamma.com

I hate TV serials which involve bringing up all possible and impossible problems and run for years and years...
When I went home last time, I caught up with an add of new serial called 'Ammamma.com' in Maa TV. The title itself led up some interest in my mind. It is really different with two unrelated words... For this generation, both are two different endpoints...

And the fact that title song is written by sirivennala excited me. It starts with "ee daramo pampande vellade aa mabbu daka galipatam" sung by Keeravani. Tune is so nice and picturisation of song is also good. It shows the variations that take place in a woman's life right from her birth...

First episode was good. I am watching it whenever possible...Till now, I liked it. It is little bit slow but natural and matches with reality;hilarious too. Hope it continues like that and wont become a typical daily serial with unusual turning points; tempestuous and depressing scenes;running for generations and generations

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say...